Take the first two letters from my name (Patty), then the first two letters from the names of my two favorite men in my life (David & Magnum)...and there you have it; "Padama"!!!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

*Deck The Halls*

It's that time of year again (My personal fave~o~rite!!) so up to the attic I go (ha!... who am I kidding~~~>David goes ~hee, hee~) to dig out all of the Christmas decorations. And what a good sport he is since to my understanding, he has never decorated the house prior to my residence here (aaaaaw, that saddens me). Now on to more happier thoughts... "decorating"!!...

We decided to decorate the outer extremities first. This means hanging the nice, pretty, dangley, swag lighting off the trim of the house.
Always sounds like a lot of fun prior to actually following through with it but then comes the time for untangling the wires and trying to straighten them all out so they're not all kinked in different directions. Oh yeah… we’re having FUN now!

Just in the midst of all this fun, our neighbor was outside with her new puppy & asked if Magnum could come over to play . I looked up at David (while he was up on the ladder hanging lights) and he said that it was okay, that he’ll finish the lighting on his own… WOOOOOO~HOOOOOO were my thoughts (but don’t tell him that!!).

Anyway, I got back home just in time… to watch David take pictures of the “lighting of the house”. Nice job Sweety!!

The next day will bring the interior decorating (which is my forte’).
David put some Christmas cd’s in to get us in the mood (yes, David helped too)… Fa la la la la~la la la laaaa!!!

Here’s some pics of the house during this beautiful time of year…



And let’s not forget that Christmas cards from friends & family are also part of the decorations. As much as I love how these decorations make the house look, come the beginning of the new year… I always look forward to getting the house back to order, and can’t get these decorations packed away fast enough.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment