Take the first two letters from my name (Patty), then the first two letters from the names of my two favorite men in my life (David & Magnum)...and there you have it; "Padama"!!!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Merry Wolfeboro Christmas...

Being that we were in Wolfeboro for my BIRF-DAY (see previous post!), and being that it was Christmas , this meant it was PaDaMa's 2nd annual Wolfeboro, NH Christmas extravaganza.

We did our ‘usual’ activities… window~shopping (or should I say that this one is MY usual thing to do and I dragged David along; hee~hee), watching movies, enjoying the outdoors with Mags, going out to eat plus some take~out this time around, enjoying our slob~fest (munchy foods and whatever else we can get our hands on), playing pool, David enjoying some wobbley~pops while I enjoy the better stuff… wine, and last but not least… some “winky~wink” stuff (we’ll leave this one to the imagination) ;-))).

Another annual thing for us to do is to open a gift (stocking stuffer gift) on Christmas Eve (aka… my birf~day). This means I get to open two (one for my birf~day and one for Christmas Eve). I don’t understand the rules, I just make them (LOLOLOL)!! Anyway, my gift was a razor (I think David grew tired of me using his so he decided to get me one of my own).

David opened one of my favorite gifts for him… boxer~briefs. I likey how these look on him so I bought 4 of them for him (he looks SEX~AY in them!!) This gift is a win~win… for all parties involved!! ;-))

When we awoke Christmas morn, we headed downstairs to the Christmas tree to open our gifts. But wait!! We have no X~Mas tree in NH so we improvised & just placed them on the kitchen table …


As you can see, they are placed neatly in groups per David, then Magnum, then Moi’.

These gifts are all just stocking stuffers. The bigger, more expensive gifts are either at home or not purchased yet… these gifts are:
Magnum’s orthopedic bed (at home), my heated gear (pants, socks~yet to be purchased) and David’s gifts for his soon~to~be “bar” (yet to be purchased). What are we waiting for, you ask?? I don’t know exactly… we’re procrastinators I guess. There’s no rush though since I won’t be riding for a while I imagine & the basement is still being worked on.

Anyhoot, Magnum got treats, different sized bones, shampoo, toothpaste, Frisbee & a tennis ball in his stocking (he’s obviously been a good boy this year ~even though his stocking says… “Santa, I can explain…”~ LOL.

I had gotten a Pier 1 gift card, Lindt white chocolate truffles, Harry & David milk chocolate truffles; which David had eaten, Moose~Munch, 2 bags of Peppermint bark; which David had eaten most of them; lol, lip balm, razor, The Original Television Christmas Classics collection (Rudolph, Frosty, Santa, Drummer boy). I guess I was a good girl this year!!

David had gotten a caramel~chocolate covered apple, an I~Tunes gift card, boxer~briefs, socks, travel sized items (powder, mouthwash, toothpaste, lotion, wipes, toothbrush, deodorant), lip balm, sneakers, 2 shirts, protein bars and a Seinfeld “Scene~It” game. David was definitely a “Good~Boy” this year (Winky~Wink!!).

Once that was all passed us, we indulged in more eating, more drinking & playing games. We played 4 games of pool and I won 1 of them but this was only because David scratched (I don’t care, I’ll take that win dammit!!). A win is a win!!

I guess I did okay in buying that Seinfeld game for David cuz he kicked my Azzzz in that as well. I won 1 game (the first one) and it was all down hill for me from that point. I never stood a chance, the man knows his Seinfeld.
That’s okay, I’ll be on the outlook for a Timmy (Tim McGraw) “Scene~It” game and we’ll see who beats who in that game!! Bring it!!

All in all, the rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, and enjoying each other's company ~ our own little get~away from the rest of the world!!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment